The Certificate in Mortgage Advice and Practice (CeMAP®)
The Certificate in Mortgage Advice and Practice (CeMAP®) is a recognised qualification awarded by The London Institute of Banking & Finance, through its parent body The Chartered Institute of Bankers (CIB). The CeMAP® qualification has been developed with the co-operation of the Council of Mortgage Lenders (CML).
- CeMAP® - the Mortgage Advisors Qualification
- 3 papers - Multiple choice
- 100 questions for CeMAP®1 & 2
- 60 questions for CeMAP® 3
- Exams can be taken at your convenience
The CeMAP® qualification is the suitable for anybody providing mortgage advice. CeMAP® is a nationally recognised NVQ level 3 qualification.